ON THE FENCE?
Fences have nothing to do with it …
- Suffering from eternal FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)?
- Feeling perpetually pestered by what-ifs & shoulda-woulda-couldas?
- Plagued by a nagging feeling that you won’t pick the “right” path?
- Afraid that you will miss out on living your perfect life- the one destiny has written somewhere in the stars that you were supposed to be living??
Forget the notion that “the GRASS IS GREENER on the other side”—!
What if… you could have your green grassy garden and enjoy it too?
It was years ago when I decided to make what I do an expression of who I am – and I’ve never looked back.
To start, I asked myself these not so little questions: “Who am I? What do I want? How do I get there?” and I moved cross-country to NYC to follow my dreams.
Since then, I’ve led individuals and groups to follow their own passions and live with more purpose, harmony, and freedom. A big focus in my life and in my work with others is the shift from STRIVING to THRIVING. Who wouldn’t love to not just get to the end result, but also to enjoy the steps along the way?
Along my own journey towards greater and greater fulfillment, ease, and alignment, this quote has always stuck with me:
“The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be.” – Robert Fulghum
And it begs the questions: What are you planting, what are you growing, what are watering? And can you TEND with your ATTENTION the garden of everything you have now while also moving towards your next level expansion in career, love, and life?
- You might be facing a transition such as a move to a new locale, an exciting but terrifying shift in your career path, or growing pains as you let go of a romantic relationship & become ready to invite in new love.
- As someone who cares about making a valuable contribution to your community and to our world, you may be feeling the weight of internal or external pressures to “BE” or “DO” something GREAT, and seeking to make a meaningful impact.
If this sounds like you, I’m SO happy you are here, ‘cause my work is designed specifically to support you in bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be — until “where you want to be” becomes right where you are!
After all, wherever you are going, you will bring yourself there too.
So who and how will you choose to be? Are you ready to claim and express that You – all of you?
I’m Jeanine! In my coaching and consulting work, for individuals and groups, I help people feel CONNECTED – to themselves, to each other, and to their CHOICES— so that they can cultivate and nurture the (metaphorical) grass around and within them.
If you are ready for your own “inner deep dive” and feel called to have me on your team as you confront a crossroads and carry the watering can with you… Then, click here to learn more about a complimentary discovery call- and come on in!
Jeanine’s guided meditation is emphatically refreshing, revealing, and uplifting. Time and time again she offers a fertile space for me to call on my inner strength, courage, and fortitude in the face of fear, apprehension, and limitation. She intuitively crafts responses that resonate with my core of what I need to hear, rather than what I want to hear. She is an incredible listener and is able to provide tactful and caring responses that penetrate walls I didn’t know were there. Above all, she is truly there for me.” – Pavel Reppo, Founder of the “Wayfaring Band”